tote n : a capacious bag or basket [syn: carryall, holdall, tote bag] v : carry with difficulty; "You'll have to lug this suitcase" [syn: lug, tug]
- Rhymes: -əʊt
Tote may refer to:
- Tote, abbreviation for Totalisator, the name for the computerised system which runs parimutuel betting, calculating payoff odds, displaying them, and producing tickets based on incoming bets
- tote (Addition), the mathematical operation of combining or adding two numbers to obtain an equal simple amount or total
- tote, a carry bag, often used to carry items too large for a purse; sometimes also sold as a reusable shopping bag
- tote (Burden), a heavy weight that is difficult to carry
- Tribes of the East, a standalone expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic V.
- T.O.T.E., standing for "Test - Operate - Test - Exit", an iterative problem solving strategy based on feedback loops.
- Tote may also refer to an IBC or an Intermediate Bulk Container. See also IBC[http://www.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate_Bulk_Container]
add, add up, aggregate, all, be-all and end-all, bear, buck, carry, cart, cast, compute, conduct, convey, entirety, ferry, figure, fly, foot, freight, gross, haul, hump, lift, lug, manhandle, pack, pari-mutuel, pari-mutuel machine, shoulder, sum, sum total, summate, take, tale, tally, tot, tot up, total, total up, totalizer, tote up, transport, waft, whisk, whole, wing